To keep our Membership informed and updated on the business of the Shul, The Country Shul Management, including the Board of Directors and the Rabbi, host a Members Meeting Four Times a year to keep the Business of the Shul open and transparent for all members.
Please Join us at Our Next Members Meeting Scheduled For:
Date: Sunday, November 26th, 2017
Time: 8pm Meeting Start
Location: 9 Penticton Crt, Richmond Hill.
- Old Business
- a) President & Board’s Report
- b) Rabbi’s Report (Rebbetzin’s Report)
- c) Treasurer’s Report
- d) Construction Report/ Furniture Report
- e) Torah Campaign Report
- New Business
- a) Team Building/Culture Committee (Including appeal for Committee participation)
- b) Kiddush/Rosh Chodesh Events Report
- c) Joint initiatives with SZ inc. fundraising.
- d) Members Business (5 mins each. Please email the topic you would like to speak about at the meeting (will be kept confidential))
- e) Q & A (Please email us in your questions before Sunday’s meeting so we can ensure complete answers to your concerns).
Do you have an Agenda item you think it would be important to discuss at our next Members Meeting? Email us HERE